2010年8月30日星期一

Convenience of Sending Rakhi to Surat Online This Raksha Bandhan

Raksha Bandhan is due on 24th of August this year. Not many days are left now. I belong to Surat, the commercial capital of Gujarat state in India. We really await this festival every year as we get lovely gifts from our brothers on this day. This is the only day when we can dictate our demands and get them fulfilled by our brothers, without reluctance. I love my brother very much and I am missing him very much this time. I have settled in Canada after my marriage. My husband is a software engineer here. We both hail to same city in India - Surat. He also misses his sisters very much on this festival. I want to send Rakhis to Surat for my brother, while my husband wants to send Rakhi gifts to Surat for his sisters.

We love our city very much. It is one of the most clean and green city in India. Situated on the bank of River Tapti, Surat is one of the most populous city of the world, and second largest commercial hub of Western India, after Mumbai. The city is famous world over for its textile and diamond business. In Indian mythologies, Surat is said to be the city of Kuber, the God of Wealth. It has been a great centre of activities during Mughal kingdom. Surat is an important centre of Diamond Polishing activities. It is also known as Manchester of East for its well known and prosperous synthetic textile industries.

I was wondering, nay worrying, about how I can send Rakhi to Surat. As not many days are left now, my worry had become visible for my husband and he just laughed when he came to know what I had been worrying about. He laughed a lot in fact. "It's nothing to worry about" he said,Swiss Rolex Datejust, "You can send Rakhi to Surat as easily as a click of the mouse" he chuckled. He put his computer on. I doubted if he was kidding with me, but he was not. He showed me a beautiful Rakhis on his computer and asked me to choose a few for my brother. I had liked all of them. They were all so beautiful. However, I pointed to a few of them and instantly he rejoiced with the joy, "It's gone". "Gone what?" I asked and his simple reply was "Your Rakhi to Surat have gone". Unbelievable, but true! We together then sent some Rakhi gifts to Surat from this very site. He told me that he has been using this site for many years now.



read more:

没有评论:

发表评论